Berikut ini adalah Latihan Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11
1. Sam: “Would you like to go watch a movie this weekend? “
Carly: “I can't, I am low on cash right now.” ........... stay at home and watch TV instead.
A. How about
C. I think
D. Good Job
E. What about
2. What shall we do today?...............we go to the library.
A. I am
B. Shall I
D. Why don't
E. Shall I
3. ............... like a cup of coffee?
A. Can I
B. Should I
C. Could I
D. I'll do
E. Would you
4. Edo: “I have a lot of work to finish; I don't know how I will manage. “
Sam: ........... half of it if you want.
A. I think
B. Why don't
C. Would you
D. Will You
E. I will help you with
5. Marta : It’s very hot here……
Sinta : Sure. No problem
A. Could you close the door?
B. Would you mind if I turn on the fan?
C. Would you turn off the fan?
D. May I leave now?
E. May you leave now?
6. Toni : I’m going to a jazz concert. Do you fancy coming along?
Yunita : ………..
A. I don’t listen to jazz
B. Never mind
C. Sounds fantastic. That’s my type
D. That’s incredible
E. Sounds great, why not?
7. Anida : I heard that Iwan didn’t pass the test
Diandra : That’s too bad. I’ve told him not to waste his time playing online game
It can be concluded from the dialogue that Diandra expresses her
8. Rani : Finally, it’s break time ….a cup of coffee?
Yudi : That’s very nice of you
A. Shall I have
B. May you get me
C. May I offer some help to get
D. May you help me get
E. Would you like me to get you
9. Student : Is it okay to leave a bicycle in a hallway?
Teacher : No, it isn’t. leave it over there, near the gate
The underlined utterance is used for …
A. Offering help
B. Expressing dislikes
C. Introducing others
D. Giving suggestion
E. Making an offer
10. Hey Siti, ............. go star gazing tonight.
A. are you
B. how about
C. shall them
D. would you like to
11. I love living in Australia …. the weather.
D. because of
12. He got to work really, really late “Cos he missed his train”. Which cause and effect word is ‘Cos short for?
A. due to
13. Tom opens the door. The passive is ...
A. The door was opened by Tom
B. The door opened by Tom
C. The door is opened by Tom
D. The door is being opened by Tom
E. The door opens by Tom
14. Mary helped the boy. The passive is ...
A. The boy is helped by Mary
B. The boy was helped by Mary
C. The boy is being helped by Mary
D. The boy helps by Mary
E. The boy were helped by Mary
15. Tiara was eating popcorn at the cinema. The passive is ...
A. Popcorn is being eaten by Tiara at the cinema
B. Popcorn was eaten by Tiara at the cinema
C. Popcorn is eaten by Tiara at the cinema
D. Popcorn was being eaten by Tiara at the cinema
E. Popcorn was being ate by Tiara at the cinema.
16. Tom looks very tired.
What's your suggestion to him?
A. you should eat more
B. you should study harder
C. i think you ought to get some rest
D. what if you go for a walk?
E. lets go picnic
17. A: ............. go to the cinema and watch a good film?
B: That's a good idea
A. you must
B. you have
C. i think you should
D. what if we
E. lets think
18. Urgently Needed Accountant (Code : ACC)
- Accounting Major
- Male and female
- Max. 28 years old
- Can speak and write English
- Familiar with MS Word, MS Office
- Having at least twenty four months experiences
Preferably full time. To work in a well established and a leading international export and import company, located in Sidoarjo. Apply to HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT (HRD), PO BOX 1234 Sidoarjo 223344 with full details; CV, contact phone number, a recent colour photograph and certificates within 14 days
What position is offered in the advertisement.....
A. Job seeker
B. Job vacancy
D. Accounting department
E. Security officer
19. Arrange the following word into a good meaningful sentence. But(1) – she(2) – must(3) – soon(4) – is(5) – Melly(6) – here(7) – leave(8)
A. 6- 7- 4- 1- 2- 5- 3- 8
B. 8- 6- 4- 1- 2- 7- 3- 5
C. 2- 5- 7- 1- 6- 3- 4- 8
D. 6- 5- 7- 1- 2- 3- 8- 4
E. 1 -2- 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8
20. Andy : What do you think about the restaurant?
Budy : The price is too expensive
From the dialogue above we can conclude that
A. Budy is expressing pleasure
B. Andy is expressing pleasure
C. Budy is expressing displeasure
D. Andy is expressing displeasure
E. Budy is asking Andy’s opinion
Demikianlah Latihan Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 yang dapat kami bagikan kepada anda, semoga dapat menambah wawasan anda.